If you need help with a current assignment, you have several options:
- The bulletin board is available 24 hours a day. I or a TA will answer questions roughly once every day or two. (In less busy times of the term the turnaround might be significantly faster.) Please do not post solutions, or partial solutions, to the discussion boards.
- Your instructor and your TA have office hours during which you can ask any question you like about the course. Use them!
- There is a TA Help centre. It is open Monday to Thursday, 4-6pm in BA2200.
- Check the assignment subboards of the discussion board. I will post clarifications and answers to common questions there.
If it's not the assignments but your ongoing understanding and programming skills that you're worried about, you have similar options:
- The bulletin board can help here too. There are categories for general questions as well as for specific assignments.
- Office hours are a good resource for this kind of problem. It's best to come with specific questions -- that is, "I'm having trouble with data structure X, and here's a program I sketched out to work with it, but there's something wrong."